Coming into port on any cruise ship is spectacular”, said Captain Griffiths, Captain Scenic Eclipse. “It is the first glimpse guests get of the city and country they are stopping in. There is a real sense of excitement and anticipation. Coming in on a ship like Scenic Eclipse will be even more exciting, as its size allows access to many ports that larger ships are not able to enter meaning our guests will, in many instances, have a truly unique arrival experience.”
Scenic Eclipse 2020-2022 Brochure Highlights:
• Two full Antarctica season with 20 departures and the opportunity to view a Solar Eclipse from the deck of the Scenic Eclipse (December 2020 and December 2021)
• Wild Alaska and British Columbia - from Vancouver to Nome, Alaska, travelling through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage for the first time
• Baja to Costa Rica Whales and Wilderness – from San Diego to Cost Rica and all the wonders of Latin America including the breathtaking Mexican Riviera.
• High Arctic Explorer – travelling as far north as North Cape, through the Svalbard Archipelago and the magnificent fjords, waterfalls, mountains and sleepy fishing villages of the Norway.
• Panama and Columbia Discovery – Transiting the famous Panama Canal, exploring the jungles and islands of Central America.
Guests can download the digital brochure or register to be the first receive printed versions,
Scenic Eclipse has set a new benchmark in luxury expedition ocean cruising suites with 114 luxurious suites across five decks, a sumptuous 550m2 spa sanctuary, up to 10 dining venues, butler service to every suite, a staff to guest ratio of 1:1, and our on board helicopters and submarine offering truly unique discovery experiences.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has grown over its 33-year history to include award-winning, all-inclusive escorted tours that take participants to many of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Since 2008, Scenic has grown to offer truly all-inclusive, five-star river cruises in Europe, SE Asia, Russia and Egypt on its 15 Space-Ships. Sister brand Emerald Waterways has seven Star-Ships offering European river sailings with an eighth (Emerald Harmony) launching this year for SE Asia’s Mekong River.