The world may have changed, however, Scenic’s commitment to our guests, the guest experience and their health, safety and wellbeing remains our key priority.
works closely with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), local and international Government Health agencies, to ensure our protocols meet and exceed the latest regulatory requirements. In addition, we implement the newest insights and technologies that help us to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and crew, while ensuring a truly wonderful guest experience.
We continuously update our protocols to safeguard both the health and the experience of our guests. Well in advance of your journey departure you will be informed about the latest procedures, which may include the following as a minimum guidelines:
• Pre-arrival: a medical health evaluation form prior to departure from your home
• Arrival: Mandatory briefings about Health & Safety protocols
• Onboard Hygiene: Doubling of our already frequent cleaning protocols in public spaces and suites
• Onboard food and beverage service will follow the protocols and guidelines recommended by Government Health agencies
• Our off-board Shore Excursion options will strictly adhere and comply with the destination specific regulations
• All our local partners will be compliant with our Health & Safety protocols
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available on board in all public spaces, guest corridors and suites
• Strict control of who enters the ship
• All transport will be equipped with hand sanitiser and social distancing requirements, in compliance with the region’s guidelines in which we are operating
• Scenic is a member of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operations (IAATO) and a member of the Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators (AECO).
We are committed to continually reviewing and updating our protocols and guidelines as new information becomes available, to ensure that our guests can travel safely in the many destinations we operate in.
Our expertly trained on board team led by our Captain, Hotel Director and Discovery Leader, along with our tailored program for on shore experiences with smaller groups, will ensure your cruise is a memorable experience. So, you can book now, then travel with confidence and peace of mind.